Charlottenburg Palace "Schloss Charlottenburg" – Prussian splendour in the middle of the city
- Museum Berggrün – classical modernity
- Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection – Romanticism to Surrealism
- Bröhan Museum – Jugendstil, art deco, functionalism
- Schlossstraße with beer gardens, cafés and restaurants
- Brauhaus Lemke – small craft brewery
Charlottenburg Palace "Schloss Charlottenburg" is surrounded by a unique baroque garden that transitions into a landscape park, enchanting visitors with diverse architecture. The entire ensemble impresses with magnificent salons and ballrooms, imposing hallways and high-quality art collections, such as the largest collection of French 18th century painting outside France.
Museum Berggrün is a private collection of unique works by Pablo Picasso, Paul Klee, Henri Matisse and Alberto Giacometti in the western Stüler building opposite the palace, and it is the most important exhibition space for classical modernity in Berlin.