DomAquarée – the stop for a switch between 'Berlin on land and on water‘
- Mitte district near Hackescher Markt is not far away
- Neptune Fountain previously in front of the City Palace
- Marien Church – 'Berlin Dance of Death' mural
- Red Town Hall – seat of the senate and the mayor
- Nikolai Quarter – Old Berlin on the Spree!
The AquaDom in the City Quarter DomAquarée is unique, because it is the largest cylindrical aquarium in the world. The perfect finale to a fascinating visit to Berlin's SEA LIFE aquarium is a trip through the AquaDom, with around 1,500 fish.
This stop is 'under the sign of the water' and you can take the opportunity here to transfer onto a ship for a 1-hour boat tour through the historical centre and the government quarter!
It is also worthwhile to take a stroll through the Mitte district around Hackescher Markt, which is lively both day and night with its courtyards, cafés, restaurants and high-quality international snack bars, exquisite boutiques, flagship stores and designer shops.