Hackescher Markt – Berlin's popular hotspot in Mitte and favoured starting point for nightlife
- Heckmann-Höfe – connecting August-/Oranienstr.
- New Synagogue Foundation Berlin – Centrum Judaicum
- Monbijou Park – amphitheatre and strand bar
- James-Simon Park – great view of the Spree and Museum Island
- Former Jewish girls' school Berlin:
Pauly Saal – chic artists' meeting point
Mogg & Melzer Deli – New York cuisine
The Kennedys – world's largest collection about the Kennedys
CWC Gallery, Michael Fuchs Gallery; EIGEN+ART Lab
The pulsating district around Hackescher Markt is THE hotspot in Berlin. Here, young labels and cool shops are joined by large international brands and designer outlets. The many galleries in the large and small streets are no longer a secret tip in the international art market. Small bars and clubs, popular lounge and cocktail bars, and culinary diversity in the restaurants make this district ideal for nightowls. It is worth taking a peek into the many courtyards and hidden laneways!