Kurfürstendamm / Rankestraße
Kurfürstendamm – diverse and colourful, traditional and trendy
- Helmut Newton Foundation in the Museum of Photography
- C/O Berlin (photography) in Amerika Haus
- Camera Work Gallery in the West / CWC Gallery in Mitte
- Zoo Palast – today a modern premium cinema
- Waldorf Astoria Berlin – elegance in the heart of the city
The Memorial Church is a landmark of West Berlin and a war memorial for peace.
BIKINI BERLIN integrates the world's first ever concept mall, a collection of coordinated boutiques, concept stores and flagship stores, as well as restaurants and service providers. Of interest to a sophisticated, trendy and stylish international public with high demands with regard to quality and shopping experience.
West Berlin is an international cultural heavyweight in the area of photography, with many museums dedicated to this art!