Mauerpark – quirky hipster meeting point with small artistes of all kinds, but also sunbathers
- Konnopke’s Snack Bar – Currywurst according to an old family recipe
- Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn Sport Park
- Max-Schmeling Hall – sport, dancing, concerts
- Oderberger Straße Swimming Pool – reopening 2015
- Moritzhof Kids' Farm – feeding time at 5 p.m.
Especially on sunny weekends, the Mauerpark is a popular and quirky meeting place for all of those with a relaxed and open view of life. With great enthusiasm, many talented, diverse and strong-willed musicians, including those perhaps less talented, show off their artistic repertoire here, especially with karaoke. You will hardly believe your eyes - both positively and negatively - with so many performances by colourful artistes. You can find curiosities, bargains and sometimes even treasure at the flea market on Sundays in the Mauerpark. People say that whoever lives in Oderbergerstraße no longer needs to travel anywhere, as the world comes there. Different kinds of cafés, restaurants and snack bars, magical little shops and the colourful street life on Oderberger Straße and Kastanienallee invite you to an inspiring stroll.